Re: sources.list directory specification

On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 10:13:39 -0500, rlharris wrote:

(...)

> Which form is correct? is it permissible to use either form?  may the
> forms be mixed within a single sources.list file?

To be in the safe-side, I would stay with the one that matches your "man
sources.list".

Anyway, there can be repos with specific nomenclature needings, like
"squeeze-updates¹" or "squeeze-proposed-updates²" but adding those repos
are a personal option.

¹http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/release-notes/ch-whats-new.en.html#stable-updates
²http://www.debian.org/releases/proposed-updates

Greetings,