Re: Dual Boot.

On Thursday 01 September 2011 10:23:11 Heddle Weaver wrote:
> I've already said I've been able to do it in the past, but it's not
> happening this time.

Perhaps if you didn't break the threading people could follow you better.  You
said nothing about previous occasions in the mail to which Jeremy was
replying, merely made a sweeping generalistion about Windows users.  He then
points out that not all Windows users are incompetent - and you leap on him.

I repeat, if you want people to be able to follow your long and convoluted
threads, you need to keep the threading.  If it is not possible for you to
keep the threading, then it ill behoves you to blame other people for not
following the thread.

Lisi