Re: Pixel garbage when opening context menus

Hi,

I don't have another VGA card available, but as I said this is already
happening on two (counting Steve, three) completely independent machines, so
I'd say we can rule the hardware out ;-)
Indeed I can not see the garbage in Firefox, but I will have to test again
when the system is under load.

I am not surprised that a Ubuntu LiveCD does not show the issue, it was not
present when I used Kubuntu as my main system either.

Thanks for opening a bugreport, I'll subscribe to it!

Kind regards,
Ralf