Most Perplexing

Hey There,

Well folks, in order to run the conversion suggested by Bob, I did
the following.

I first saved the script he outlined and called it cb.sh. I then
tried to make the file executable with "chmod +x cb.sh". I then ran
the file with "./cb.sh". I got the following response.

Quote On
[workshop] $ ./cb.sh
'/cb.sh: line 1: syntax error near unexpected token `do
'/cb.sh: line 1: `  for chapternum in $(seq 1 45); do
[workshop] $
Quote Off

I am sure that I have done something wrong, but I can't figure for
the life of me just what it was.

cheerio,
Riv

The script reads as follows.

  for chapternum in $(seq 1 45); do
    wget http://www.dsl.org/cookbook/cookbook_$chapternum.html
  done

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/