Re: Is there a way to tell when a system was first booted?

On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 21:18, yudi v <yudi.tux@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just to clarify my original post. I want to find out when I installed and
> booted Debian for the very first time.

i don't know how to say this without sounding like a smart ass, so i'm
going to sound like a smart ass:
why does it matter?

i mean, i started thinking about any number of reasons you might want
to know when a debian system was first installed / booted and
discounted them as soon as i thought of them. well, i've got one
possibility - you want to know whether an old config was that of a
maintainer or yourself, but.....