Re: Sqeeze, Bluetooth profiles A2DP, AVRCP, HFP working with ALSA - Has anyone got it working?

I have always manually switched under linux, and I miss that functionality when using my windows installation, as it sometimes gives me music over the headset profile, which sounds terrible.

I will not say much about windows here but  see if you have two devices under Sound, video and game controllers in device manger.

there should be one for mono (HFP) and one for stereo (A2DP). Windows update took care of all the drivers, I did not even have to do it manually.

I can't believe Pulse server has to be installed to get this functionality. Hope someone knows how ALSA works with Bluetooth.

--
Kind regards,
Yudi