Bonding of two or more DSL connections, possibly multiple ISPs with a data center grade endpoint

Hi,

I'm considering options to bond multiple DSL connections. I'm not looking at load balancing, but true bonding.

This is a link that describes what I would like to be able to achieve:

http://www.fusionbroadband.com.au/virtual_fibre.php
  - refers to a bonding link as part of this

What I want to do is replace one end point with perhaps a 100mbps/100mbps connection at a DC or maybe on PIPE [1]. The other end point will be any location with multiple DSL connections -- the site I want to significantly increase data speeds. There may be multiple sites needing to connect back to the main site (DC).

Where the DC end point ends up being is not important right now, I just want to understand what can be done first.

There is no budget for specialized equipment here, so I am looking at what can be done with ordinary Debian [or other] servers servers with multiple network cards and if helpful other non-prohibitive cost hardware.

Any ideas, advice would be appreciated.

[1] http://www.pipenetworks.com/pipeethernet.php

--
Kind Regards