Re: how can I obtain the old fglrx_drv.so?

2011-08-19 21:03, Camaleón skrev:
On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 13:24:11 +0800, lina wrote:

can I use the old fglrx_drv.so installed before, such as the squeeze
one, to substitute the new one,
/usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/fglrx_drv.so, installed in wheezy?

I agree that it might not work, and I would not try it, but there are several versions available at <http://snapshot.debian.org/binary/fglrx-driver/>. The .deb file is a compressed file, that can be opened by, e.g., the gnome archive manager, and there, under /usr/lib/fglrx/, there is a file named fglrx_drv.so.

/ johan