Just a Quick Question

Hey There,

I used to be able to "ssh" from my shellworld account into my Linux
box before I got the latest version of the squeeze disk. I am not
able to do so now. Exactly what needs to be set up or in place in
order for me to once again be able to access my Linux box via "ssh"
or "telnet" from another site?

I need to be able to do this if I am going to be able to set up my
email so that it will work with Alpine. This is because I am much
more comfortable with using Jaws for DOS as apposed to using Orca's
speech package.

I really would need to know the entire procedure. After having a
more comfortable work environment, I will then be able to work more
freely with my Linux system, as I learn the os.

As always, thanks so much in advance.

cheerio,
Riv

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/