Wheezy: Mouse cursor in FF/Iceweasel

Hi,

I remember there was a time when FF/Iceweasel would change a regular arrow-shaped mouse cursor to "arrow with hourglass" when Iceweasel was busy doing something like, for example, retrieving a page. Now the cursor just stays arrow while Iceweasel is retrieving the page, which may be confusing when it takes a while for the new page to show up.

I'm using Oxygen Chrome cursor theme in KDE and it appears there's a "busy cursor" in that theme but for some reason Iceweasel doesn't appear to be using it.

Any ideas? Thanks