Desktop client(Evolution, Thunderbird): Yahoo, ymail, rocketmail IMAP access

Hi,

Is Yahoo, Ymail, Rocketmail access (I am talking about the free access, not paid) still restricted using IMAP.
I was using Zimbra and it works fine.
Just installed a new system and was wondering if Yahoo made IMAP accessible to all the clients like Evolution and Thunderbird.

Or is my only option Zimbra? I don't mind using it but would like to  use evolution if possible. It integrates will with the desktop

--
Kind regards,
Yudi