Re: How do you change file associations in Thunar?

I looked at the /usr/share/mime/glob and /usr/share/mime/glob2 files, and it says at the top that these files should not be edited because they were generated with the update-mime-database command.

So how do I use the update-mime-database command to make the changes I need to make?

Jason Hsu <jhsu802701@jasonhsu.com>
Founder and lead developer of Swift Linux (http://www.swiftlinux.org)