screenshot manipulation tool

Hi,

Do you have a good screenshot manipulation tool to recommend?

Last time that I researched, there wasn't any. Actually, my request is
very simple, to "easily annotate, highlight or obfuscate parts of the
screenshot", an efficient tool for project managers, software developers,
technical writers, testers and anyone else to manipulate the screenshots.

FYI, I tried mtpaint, which is a simple one, but it is too primitive, not
even able to work on the image from the system clipboard.

Thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/