just use a job scheduler as SLURM:

http://packages.debian.org/wheezy/slurm-llnl

Jerome

On 04/08/11 16:23, lina wrote:
Thanks for suggestions,

Actually I got a job which contains several small jobs inside.

if run the bash script, it will do those one by one and it is pretty
slow, waiting ...

I can run each small jobs separately, but use a bash script kind of
easy to make some changes in amount and manage.

I just wonder are there some simple way to do it?

another question, if I don't have root previlege, can I adjust my nice
level in some cluster? I noticed mine NI was kind of 19, totally crazy
slow.