Re: pls respond asap

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 8:09 PM, frank <frank@anotheria.net> wrote:
On Wed, 2011-08-03 at 19:58 +0200, Wonder Universe wrote:
> guys i want to delete this mail i had sent
> can u help me how to do dat?

Sure, go kill yourself! A wonderful simple solution.

I don't take stuff on the internet very seriously and a lot of other people don't either.  Maybe some of wikileaks stuff but that's it.   If what is written in the link is defamatory to an individual or harmful to them or they could in theory sue for libel etc then it probably wasn't a good idea to publish it.   You live and learn.  If someone published something suggesting that one of our wonderful debian users was a war criminal (how dare they) I would not take it that seriously.....   I don't think they would either.  But it would have been silly to post it.......