Re: Wheezy: how to disable SSH gnome-keyring by editing desktop configuration file

Hello List:

Thanks for the link.

On 01/08/11 13:51, Camaleón wrote:
On Mon, 01 Aug 2011 13:43:10 +0200, Jerome BENOIT wrote:

I have just migrated from Squeeze to Wheezy. It appeared that
gnome-keyring agent interferes with my ssh-agent set-up: I want to
disable gnome-keyring agent for ssh.

At the end of the README.Debian for gnome-keyring, it is suggested to
``simply edit /etc/xdg/autostart/gnome-keyring-ssh.desktop''. This
sounds good, of course I can edit it, but which entry to add or to
modify to disable it ?

I remember something similar (or related) has been commented time ago in
this mailing list:

The solution made here is a per user solution suggexted in the README.Debian file,
I am looking for a system wide solution.

Finally I applied a brute force solution:
I purged gnome-keyring.

Jerome

Greetings,