Wheezy: how to disable SSH gnome-keyring by editing desktop configuration file

Hello List:

I have just migrated from Squeeze to Wheezy.
It appeared that gnome-keyring agent interferes with my ssh-agent set-up:
I want to disable gnome-keyring agent for ssh.

At the end of the README.Debian for gnome-keyring, it is suggested
to ``simply edit /etc/xdg/autostart/gnome-keyring-ssh.desktop''.
This sounds good, of course I can edit it, but which entry to add or to modify
to disable it ?

Thanks in advance,
Jerome