Eucalyptus on debian with Xen Hypervisor

Hi all!

I'm trying to set up a working cloud with eucalyptus and Xen as Hypervisor.

My first shot was with Squeeze (6.0.1) and Xen 4.
It seemed that there's a problem with Java (i'm not sure on this) and walrus was hitting really many errors
on decryption of images. Result : Nothing worked properly :P

Is there anyone using Eucalyptus with xen (working properly or at least sufficiently) to guide me through his/her setup?

Thanks a lot!