Re: More than 150 up-to-date Debian howtos & tutorials online (server, virtualization, etc)

On 26/07/11 18:18, Christoph Pilka wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> in the last months I've published more than 150 Debian howtos which
<snipped>
> Cheerio,
> Chris

As noted by others (and yourself), many of the works are not in English...

I appreciate that you'd like credit your your work, and possibly create
more visibility for your site - I'd like the howtos in English, and as
much Debian documentation as possible on the Debian site.

Would you mind if they were copied to the official Debian wiki - if I
translated the ones that are only in German you could then copy them
back (if that sounds like a fair trade).

Cheers

--
“I never got along with my dad.
Kids used to come up to me and say, "My dad can beat up your dad."