Re: how to add sound at login

Hi,
I checked  the following  command , it failed

/usr/bin/canberra-gtk-play  -f  /usr/share/sounds/alsa/desktop-login.ogg

(process:2985): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
    Using the fallback 'C' locale.
Failed to play sound: Sound disabled

I am sur the sound is enabled, since I can hear sounds  and can hear this file with vlc for example, with any other palyer  but canberrra-gtk-play ??

thanks for help