Re: how to add sound at login

On 28/07/11 00:54, abdelkader belahcene wrote:
> thanks for answer
>
> I am using gnome,

Thankyou.

> the same window manager as in linux mint or ubuntu.

I wouldn't know - they're not Debian.

> I want to know which script calls the sound at the login ( I mean the login
> as user to WM,

See further down.

> why do you speak about grub ??!!),

It's the first place you can add a sound event.

> to do same with debian.
>
> thanks for help

Try this:-

and this (right down the bottom):-

Good luck (I don't run Gnome)

--
Supreme Court says pornography is anything without artistic merit that
causes sexual thoughts, that's their definition, essentially. No