Re: SATA resetting, WTF ?!

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 01:04:55 +0200
Arnt Karlsen <arnt@c2i.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 07:31:24 -0700, briand@aracnet.com wrote in message
> <[🔎] 20110726073124.7b87d742@windy.deldotd.com>:
>
> > On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 08:10:30 +0200
> > Stanisław Findeisen <stf@eisenbits.com> wrote:
> >
> > Interesting !  It only did this for about 10 min. and then stopped.
>
> ..bad disk?  Happens...

doubt it.  hasn't happened since I first found the problem - almost 2 days.

looking through old kernel bug reports this program has reared it's ugly head more than once.

one person reported that it was reproducible when playing video.

I am almost certain that it was coincident with a web page I had up, just not sure which one..

probably flash related being that flash is evil.

Brian