Change Iceweasel identification

HI,

I'm running Lenny with Iceweasel 3.0.6. I understand that I can't
upgrade the browser without upgrading to sid, which I'm not willing
to do at this time.

Problem that I am having is that when I access yahoo mail, it tells me
that in order to use the new version of yahoo mail, I have to use
firefox (there are some other choices, but I don't want to install
another browser).

How can I have sites identify iceweasel 3.0.6 as firefox so that I can
access the features of sites that are blocked from me?

thanks,

Mark