Re: More than 150 up-to-date Debian howtos & tutorials online (server, virtualization, etc)

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 04:18:44 -0400 (EDT), Christoph Pilka wrote:

> in the last months I've published more than 150 Debian howtos which
> are online now at ...

Looks promising, Christoph.  But it appears to be all in German,
even when I click on the UK flag.  After all, this is the English
list (debian-user).  And I don't like advertising on Debian sites,
even unofficial ones.  After all, Debian is a non-profit organization.
(That's why its URL ends in ".org" instead of ".com").

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :