Fwd: Unison hangs on copy

Sorry, didn't reply to all...

--b

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brad Alexander <storm16@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 9:10 PM
Subject: Re: Unison hangs on copy
To: Johannes Fichtinger <newsletter@fichtinger.org>

I think that I read somewhere that Unison is barely being developed any more (I'll look for a citation), basically only major bug/security fixes, but no new features, as I recall. I have been looking for a replacement for it. Thus far, I found persy (http://persy.digitalkultur.net/), but have not had a chance to put it through its paces. I found it in an article on Debian Administration, which also lists a couple of other alternatives:

http://www.debian-administration.org/article/667/Directory/File_synchronization_across_systems

--b

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 5:16 PM, Johannes Fichtinger <newsletter@fichtinger.org> wrote:
Hi

On Saturday 23 Jul 2011 06:07:58 Victor Munoz wrote:

> Today, I lost the ability to synchronize between two machines, one had

I just wonder, are there any changes on this? If not, should we submit a bug
report in Debian?

Johannes