Re: What are the 94 printable characters from the 128 characters of ASCII table?

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 02:17:49PM +1000, yudi v wrote:
>    Aaron, I know the ascii table. I just wanted to confirm the printable
>    characters are from 0x20 to 0x7E.
>    This is an important consideration while choosing a passphrase when using
>    LUKS.

Well, if you actually followed the link, you would see not only hex, but
decimal, octal and HTML. You could answer your question, by actually
looking at the table.

--
. o .   o . o   . . o   o . .   . o .
. . o   . o o   o . o   . o o   . . o