Re: What are the 94 printable characters from the 128 characters of ASCII table?

Aaron, I know the ascii table. I just wanted to confirm the printable characters are from 0x20 to 0x7E.
This is an important consideration while choosing a passphrase when using LUKS.

http://www.asciitable.com/

--
. o .   o . o   . . o   o . .   . o .
. . o   . o o   o . o   . o o   . . o