Re: Unison hangs on copy

Victor Munoz wrote:
> I have unison version 2.32.52 in both. So, basically, I don't know
> what to do know.
> Any ideas?

I am using 2.27.57 and have not seen the problem.

Both Sid and Squeeze have unison 2.27.57 available.  You might try
downgrading both to 'unison2.27.57' and that seems like it should work
just fine, since it has been working.  If it does then you can even
double blind the test by upgrading again to 2.32.52 and if the problem
is recreated.  If so then file a bug report and return to
unison2.27.57 on both machines so that you can keep running.

Bob