Re: IDT High Definition Audio Codec soundcard

张启德(Zhang Qide) skrev 2011-07-21 16:17:
On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 02:55:46PM +0200, Andreas Berglund wrote:
Hi!
I have the latest version of debian stable and I have an onboard IDT
High Definition Audio Codec but I can't get it to work, does anyone
know if there's support for it? If not is there any on the way or do
I need to buy a new one?
did you try "sudo alsactl init" ?
see http://wiki.debian.org/ALSA
regards