Re: secured pdf

Quoting Camaleón on 2011-07-15 05:59:
> Secure PDF are files that embed DRM or strong encryption (AES 256) that
> prevents the reader to perform some operations (copy text, print to file,
> extrcat images...). There are also files that are very limited based on
> Adobe LiveCycle settings policy (this is done at server side).

Or at least _try_ to prevent it. See my sig.

The only 100% failproof way to prevent John Doe printing a file? Prevent
Mr Doe from acquiring the file in the first place. It may be rocket
surgery, but it's not /impossible/.

--
 _  Brian Ryans 8B2A 54C4 E275 8CFD 8A7D 5D0B 0AD0 B014 C112 13D0     .
( ) ICQ 43190205 | Mail/Jabber/Yahoo/MSN: BrianLRyans@gmail.com      ..: