Re: Computer Freezes - how to find out what happened?

On 20/07/11 09:25, Alan Chandler wrote:
I have just built myself a new computer (i5 2500 with Intel Motherboard)
and am getting a situation where the user interface freezes every so often.

It is too early yet to be super confident, but this morning I was freezing about every hour or so. At lunch time I upgraded the BIOS to solve (or rather it didn't solve = but thats another question) a video problem and I have been running for the last 4 or 5 hours without any freezes what so ever. Lets hope that it is working OK now.

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk