Re: KDE4 , Squeeze: Space fun background keeps appearing under kde login splash

Hi, Walter,

Kdmrc deals with stuff that take place **before** login, isn't it? I need to deal with the desktop background which is shown **after** login, while the user's session is being loaded, and there's a nice splash with fading icons...

Thank you for your time.
João

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 12:07 PM, Walter Hurry <walterhurry@lavabit.com> wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 11:15:09 -0300, Joao Roscoe wrote:

> I almost suceeded removing space fun from my desktop, but I could not
> remove it from kde login splash background. Choosing "default" or "none"
> in systemsettings' "Look & Feel > Appearance > Splash Screen" had no
> effect. Any hints?

Are you using KDM to log in? You might want to look at kdmrc.