Tap to click not working

Hi,

I am currently running debian testing on Acer laptop. Everything was
working as expected. Since a couple of days, the tap to click on the
touchpad has stopped working. Of course, I can set it Gnome preferences.
But, when I switch to openbox, I have lost that functionality.

My /etc/X11/xorg.conf has the following lines :

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier "touchpad"
	Driver "synaptics"
	Option "CorePointer"
	Option "SHMConfig" "on"
	Option "Device" "/dev/psaux"
  	Option "Protocol" "auto-dev"
	Option      "TapButton1"    "1"
    	Option      "TapButton2"    "2"
    	Option      "TapButton3"    "3"
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"
  Identifier	"Default"
  Screen	 "Default Screen"
  InputDevice    "touchpad"  "CorePointer"
  InputDevice    "Configured Mouse" "SendCoreEvents"
  InputDevice	 "Generic Keyboard"
EndSection

This was working well. Tap to click worked in gdm3, openbox, whatever.
Can anybody provide some pointers to get back the old behaviour?

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.                                 GPG KeyID : F6A35935
  Fingerprint: D172 22C4 7CDC D9CD 62B5  55C1 2A69 D5D8 F6A3 5935

Reply hazy, ask again later.