Re: kernel compile error in wheezy [solved!]

Thanks to everyone who helped - yes, it was indeed something about
my environment.  In /etc/profile, I've long exported an environment
variable of the form:

	export LIBRARY_PATH="/home/myname/devel/lib:."

I have a dim memory that when compiling cross-compilers that the
'.' directory is a problem.  Commenting this out allows the kernel
compile to proceed.  What's strange is that I've had this for many
years without any kernel-compile problem.  No longer!

There may be some gcc docs that warn of this, not sure exactly where,
but it might shed more light on this situation.

Thanks again, everyone-

	Frank