Re: secured pdf

On Jul 16, 2011 12:22 PM, "lina" <lina.lastname@gmail.com> wrote:

> the screen gets mess, kind of two, but not real two, just one is real
> but get smaller, another like mirage on the left part.

Come again? I don't understand what you're saying. I'm gathering that you've got a GUI issue after it wakes from sleep but I don't really understand what you're seeing.

Also, it might be good to start another thread with the new problem. It helps (at least me) when I Google and find mailing list results if the thread isn't all over the place.

Lastly, I think issue will either be in kern or x log files. Might be good to recreate the issue and post relevant entries around that time (video driver perhaps?).