Re: ..move mail between laptops? Mail in "MH" folders, Claws style.

Am Samstag, 16. Juli 2011 schrieb Arnt Karlsen:

> Hi,

> ..move mail between laptops? Mail in "MH" folders, Claws Mail

> default "MH" folders with one file for each message, from spare

> netbook to real laptop, howto pointers? Tried the formail -ds

> route and must be overlooking something.

I am using kmail on several computers. For synchronizing E-Mails I am using unison with unison-gtk, which just synchronises my ~/Mail directory.

I read, that most MUA are using ~/Mail for their e-mail storage, so it might work among different mail clients as well.

Good luck

Hans