Re: pdf tool to stitch 2 pages together side by side

T o n g <mlist4suntong@yahoo.com> quatschte am Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 01:18:15AM +0000:
> HI,
>
> Further onto the thread "stitching together 2 pdf files", of all the
> tools mentioned, which one do you think (no guess please) can stitch 2
> pages together side by side from the same pdf file. I.e., think of doing
> the 2-up printing (onto the paper), that's the effect that I want to
> achieve.

Hi Tong,

If I understand the question correctly - cups-pdf can do that. After
installing cups-pdf you can change the PDF-printer settings defaults to
print 2 pages on one (Settings - Job Options - Pages per side).
After printing you'll find the output in ~/PDF

hth
Peter