Re: hearse configuration problem

Actually, I tried purging nethack-common one time in the latest interation
and it asked if I wanted to remove nethack-console and hearse and I chose
to allow the additional files to be removed.  The system hard drive is
probably questionable over here ata errors on boot up and random times
afterwards so maybe is connected to this problem.  On Tue, 12 Jul 2011,