Hello Debian developers

Hello everybody

I use debian since 4 years
My mother asked me yesturday why i use debian
and i explained to her, she told me the only reason i can use is the
damn (Microsoft Windows live Messenger) and she told maby i acn ask somebodey to develop something
like that i did a research there are a lot of alternatives like amsn kopete ...... but none of them supports to
talk with webcam thanks again if u have anything stable because she is not used to make console commands
she uses mouse

dardan shatri

dardan.shatri@gmail.com