Re: VNC server

Engi Zoltán wrote:
> I start the vnc server on Debian linux.

How did you start it?  Please tell us the exact command that you
used.

> I tried connect to server but only get gray screen.

Also show us your ~/.vnc/xstartup file.  If you are only getting a
grey screen then perhaps you have not started up a window manager?

> Here is log file:
>  vncext:      Listening for VNC connections on port 5903

Port 5903 corresponds to starting up a :3 display.

> Server is already active for display 0

But here is an error for the :0 display.  Something seems mismatched.

Bob