Re: Youtube flash not working[SOLVED ?]

On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 10:48:17 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

>> > He, he... "cache", who needs it with today bandwith? >>:-)

(...)

> I would like to use a cache, btw. if not so many people would cause that
> much unneeded traffic, we would produce less greenhouse gases (saves
> much more energy than this forced CPU frequency scaling ;) and the
> Internet would be much faster. Anyway, I also delete my cache, since
> usuful off-line usage of Firefox/Iceweasel also was dropped a long time
> ago.

I would also like, but until browsers make the "things right" and having
cache turned on does not give me more problems that switching it off, I
won't (sorry Planet!) :-)

(...)

> Since the issue is solved an OT question. Is there a way to set
> Firefox's/Iceweasel's address bar history to behave useful, that means
> the way the address bars for all other common browser still work and as
> it works for Mozillas in the past too?

Can you be more specific? I don't make use of the history bar that much
but neither I'm aware on how the history bar can "behave useful" :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón