Re: Youtube flash not working[SOLVED ?]

I don't delete this data automatically, but usually several times a day,
while Iceweasel is running, manually by

Tools > Clear Recent History...

[ ] Browsing & Download History
[x] Form & Search History
[x] Cookies
[x] Cache
[x] Active Logins
[x] Site Preferences

I also delete downloads after they finished. I only keep the history for
a very long time, unfortunately Firefox/Iceweasel a long time ago
started to behave badly managing the history. Regarding to the history
and some other issues there are much better browsers than
Firefox/Iceweasel, but it's anyway the most important browser for me.

I would like to use a cache, btw. if not so many people would cause that
much unneeded traffic, we would produce less greenhouse gases (saves
much more energy than this forced CPU frequency scaling ;) and the
Internet would be much faster. Anyway, I also delete my cache, since
usuful off-line usage of Firefox/Iceweasel also was dropped a long time
ago.

Hm, a short test ... # poff dsl-provider ... "Unable to connect",
correct, but there should be the last site I visited still in the
cache ...

Since the issue is solved an OT question. Is there a way to set
Firefox's/Iceweasel's address bar history to behave useful, that means
the way the address bars for all other common browser still work and as
it works for Mozillas in the past too?