Re: Tesseract...

On Thu, 07 Jul 2011 17:02:40 +0700, Sthu Deus wrote:

> Here are:
>
> https://launchpad.net/~nutznboltz/+archive/tesseract/+sourcepub/1729019/+listing-archive-extra
>
> plenty of missing in Debian 6 language packages w/ the updated program
> itself.
>
> Can't it be easily backported to D6 ones it is in Ubuntu?
>
> I would like to do it myself, but I never did that.

You can suggest the package to be backported (by means of the backports
mailing list) to stable, although this can be a problem because it seems
that 3.x is not backwards compatible with 2.x files... but is a bit
strange that sid still has 2.x branch instead 3.x. Is 3.x still in
development or is now Tesseract's stable branch?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón