Re: Strange GTK theme behavior

Le 07/07/2011 09:25, Jason Heeris a écrit :
On 7 July 2011 15:01, Jérôme Heil<jerome.heil@actimage.com>  wrote:

Thanks for the replies. I did change the theme to a GTK3 theme (I was tired
of clearlooks anyway) and now everything seems back to normal.

Which one? Just curious...

— Jason

I'm trying "Elegant Brit" http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Elegant+Brit+gtk3?content=141800 because it is something different then the usual gray theme. But I don't know if I will keep it because the main screen is a little too bright/white to my taste.

Regards,
Jérôme