Re: Strange GTK theme behavior

On 6 July 2011 15:20, Jérôme Heil <jerome.heil@actimage.com> wrote:
> Since a week or so I've got two application that aren't following the
> general theme, they are gnome-calculator and gnome-terminal. Any other
> application seems to behave as expected.

The problem is that they are now in the 3.x series, and so need to use
a GTK3 theme. See:

Apparently the fix is to install gnome-themes-standard, however that
only contains the Adwaita theme (and it still didn't solve the problem
for me completely).

In theory (and someone can correct me if I'm wrong), you should be
able to install 3rd party GTK3 themes as well.

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who knows more about this,
because it's been driving me nuts too.

Cheers,
Jason