Re: Wheezy: Ctrl+F (find file) doesn't work in Konqueror?

--- On Wed, 7/6/11, lee <lee@yun.yagibdah.de> wrote:

> > Strangely, Ctrl+F no longer works for me in Konqueror
> (nothing
> > happens) in Wheezy. Was the "find file" functionality
> removed from
> > Konqueror or is it a bug?
>
> Perhaps your key bindings changed.  (Ctrl-F would
> search text on a web
> page, not find files by default.)  In testing,
> konqueror is messed up so
> badly that it's unusable.

The problem is the "find file" functionality doesn't appear to be in the konqueror at all, at least I can't find a way to access it. It's not in the konqueror menu, Ctrl+F doesn't work... not a good change.

Is there a way to get it back? Thanks