Re: Game for toddlers

T o n g, my two children learnt with gcompris, starting when they were two years old.

Little one, 3 years old now, realy likes it on linux and windows.

Pablo Sánchez

Hi,

Do you have any *first hand experiences* of games available in Debian
that toddlers of 2 to 4 can enjoy?

Or, a bit OT, your *first hand experiences* of online games for toddlers
please?

I found my child extremely slow in picking up the idea of the games --
she is over 4 and can barely play with mouse, let alone keyboard.