Re: message formatting and pseudo XML [was Re: disk problems: which ATA?]

On Sunday 03 July 2011 23:56:30 you wrote:
> On Sun, 2011-07-03 at 23:40 +0100, Lisi wrote:
> > On Sunday 03 July 2011 22:35:08 Ross Boylan wrote:
> > > (see original message)
> >
> > Not a very productive instruction to those of us who have HTML display
> > turned off.
> >
> > Lisi
>
> That's interesting.  The messages are not in html.  However, I did use a
> little pseudo-XML (with angle brackets--I'm deliberately not repeating
> it here) to distinguish material I copied from the terminal.
>
> I haven't noticed problems in evolution, mutt, or thunderbird.
>
> Any opinions from anyone on whether pseudo-XML is inadvisable?
>
> Lisi, could this be a problem with your particular mail client?

Not that I know of - but that doesn't mean that it isn't so.  Does anyone
know?   I am using Kmail 1.9.9.

I shall have to look into it.  Google and ask on another list etc.  I am using
Kmail 1.9.9.  I'll get back to you - I hope.  I have a memory that resembles
a sieve more than anything else. :-(

Lisi