Re: Debian 6 causes my SunFire T2000 system to not boot

Scott Simpson <simpson100@att.net> writes:

 > I'm getting the following problem: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/
 > bugreport.cgi?bug=609466
>
 > However, if I boot with "Linux video=atyfb:off" as suggested in the link it
 > still doesn't work. It always hangs at the boot line

I do not have Sparc systems, but going through the bug report thread
suggests that you may succeed if you use a later CD image.

Have you tried with weekly / daily build images?

--
Mahesh T. Pai   ||
Funny how people infriging commercial software licences are called