Re: Advice sought on obtaining latest Amarok package

AG <computing.account@googlemail.com> writes:

> However, I preferred the testing version of Amarok in terms of its
> functionality, etc.  So I am seeking some advice on the best
> (i.e. least risky) way of obtaining the testing version of Amarok.

You can download the package from packages.debian.org and install it
with dpkg. If there are unfulfilled dependencies, dpkg will tell you,
and you may have to download the appropriate packages as well and
install them first. Depending on the dependencies, this can affect a lot
of packages, so before starting to download, check the dependencies.